Basic Policy on the Handling of Personal Information
QINUDE Inc. handles personal information it collects independently, personal information provided by clients, media companies and partner companies, and personal information on our executives and employees and those of our affiliated companies, appropriately in compliance with applicable laws, industry standards, and QINUDE Inc.’s own internal rules, etc.
Personal Information Utilized by QINUDE Inc.
QINUDE Inc. in principle utilizes statistically processed personal information. However, from time to time, QINUDE Inc. also utilizes information such as the following information that could potentially identify individuals:
- Information collected from questionnaire surveys, group interviews or other research and development and survey activities that could potentially identify individuals.
- Information collected from entrants in promotional campaign consigned to QINUDE Inc.by clients or media companies that could potentially identify individuals.
- Personal information from internet-based membership organizations operated by QINUDE Inc.
- Information otherwise collected in conducting QINUDE Inc.’s business that could potentially identify individuals.
- Personal information on executives and employees of QINUDE Inc., our affiliates, and partner companies that collaborate with QINUDE Inc.
Basic Principles for the Protection of Personal Information
QINUDE Inc. has established and adheres to the following basic principles with regard to handling personal data:
- Adherence to related laws and regulations
QINUDE Inc. observes all laws, regulations, agreements, and internal rules related to personal information.
- Appropriate acquisition and utilization of personal information from individuals
When acquiring personal information from individuals, QINUDE Inc. first explains how the information will be utilized, whether the information may be provided to a third party, and how the information will be utilized in that case. Furthermore, should there be any change to the purpose of utilization or the entities to which it may be provided, we will inform the individual concerned. If we do not obtain their consent, utilization of the information will be restricted to use within the agreed scope. We comply with all requests not to utilize any or all of the information. We also strive to ensure the accuracy of the information, and comply with all requests to disclose, amend or delete information.
- Confirmation of the appropriateness of personal information obtained in business dealings, appropriate utilization and security controls
QINUDE Inc. confirms how personal information from clients or media companies obtained in conducting our business was collected and the scope of use consented to. We utilize the information appropriately in line with the requirements of the business affiliates and our own internal rules.
- Executive and employee education
QINUDE Inc. promotes appropriate utilization of personal information and adherence to all regulations and rules, through regularly conducted educational programs for executives and employees that convey the importance of personal information protection, legal requirements, management systems, rules for handling the data, and measures in case of breach of regulations.
- Establishment of a data management system
To protect personal information, QINUDE Inc. has defined internal management and responsibility systems, and selected employees responsible for the management of personal information.
- Clarification of information handling
QINUDE Inc. has established rules for the safe and appropriate handling of personal information including the viewing, utilization, storage, destruction and return of such information, and abides by these rules through the offices of employees responsible for the management of personal information.
- Measures against unauthorized access
QINUDE Inc. has built appropriate information systems, information management systems, and other measures to prevent theft, loss, manipulation or destruction of personal information due to unauthorized access.
- Ensuring safety when outsourcing information processing
When outsourcing personal information processing, QINUDE Inc. selects contractors it has confirmed as able to ensure the safe management of information in line with our internal rules, and appropriately supervises contractors.
- Establishment of an immediate response system in case of problems
In the unlikely event a problem arises, QINUDE Inc. has established an organizational structure to quickly and accurately detect the situation, make appropriate decisions, and take appropriate action.
- On-going improvements
QINUDE Inc. constantly considers improvements by monitoring personal information management and responding to changes in the external environment.
Terms of Service
This website is operated by QINUDE Inc. Use of this website assumes you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Copyright to this website and to individual text, photographs, moving images, music, sounds and other copyright material posted on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Content”) belongs to QINUDE Inc., the original copyright holder or other rights holders.
2) With the exception of printing or storing website Content for personal use and other cases recognized under copyright law, reproducing, publicly distributing, altering or deleting Content, or reproducing Content on a client’s website, without permission from QINUDE Inc., the original copyright holder, or other copyright holders is strictly prohibited by copyright law. You are requested to contact QINUDE Inc. in advance to obtain permission to engage in such acts. However, note that permission may not be granted in cases involving images, or third party works and trademarks, or when use is judged inappropriate by QINUDE Inc.
3) You should display a copyright notice specified by QINUDE Inc. when using Content after receiving QINUDE Inc.’s permission. The copyright notice may not be changed or deleted without prior permission from QINUDE Inc.
Rights to individual trademarks, logos, and trade names of this website and on this website belong to QINUDE Inc. or the individual rights holder. With the exception of instances recognized under trademark law or other laws, acts including the use of these, without permission from QINUDE Inc., is strictly prohibited under trademark law and other laws. You are requested to contact QINUDE Inc. in advance to obtain permission to use such trademarks, etc.
- Website Related Inquiries
1) QINUDE Inc. makes no warranty of any kind with respect to Content and other information provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as “Content, etc.”), such as the accuracy, usefulness or validity of the Content, etc. QINUDE Inc. shall not be liable for any damage incurred through the use of the Content, etc.
2) QINUDE Inc. may change or discontinue the structure of this website, the Terms and Conditions of Use, the URL and Content, etc. without prior notice.
3) QINUDE Inc. may suspend or discontinue the operation of this website without prior notice.
1) Linking to QINUDE Inc.’s website is permitted on the condition that prior permission is obtained from QINUDE Inc., and provided that the site that wishes to link to the website is involved in business or work related to QINUDE Inc. Even when the linking website’s business is related to QINUDE Inc., posting links to QINUDE Inc.’s website without prior permission from QINUDE Inc. is prohibited. You are requested to contact QINUDE Inc. in advance if you wish to link to QINUDE Inc.’s website.
2) Websites other than QINUDE Inc. websites linked to or from this website are not controlled by QINUDE Inc. QINUDE Inc. shall not be liable for the content on such sites or for any damage incurred in the use of such content.
3) Providing a link that comes under, or is suspected of coming under, any of the following is strictly prohibited:
- A link to a website that contains content intended to libel or defame QINUDE Inc. or any of its affiliates, their executives or employees.
- A link to a website that may damage QINUDE Inc.’s credibility or integrity such as a website that contains material offensive to public order and morality.
- A link to a website that make it unclear whether the material referred to comes from QINUDE Inc.’s website such as a website that uses frame links.
- A link to a website that gives the false impression of the existence of an alliance or collaborative arrangement with QINUDE Inc., or that gives the false impression that QINUDE Inc. recognizes or endorses the linked site.
- A link to any other website judged inappropriate by QINUDE Inc.
- Idea Proposals
QINUDE Inc. conducts its own independent research and development, and devises plans and strategies for advertising and communication. Unless QINUDE Inc. puts out a public notice that it is accepting proposals from the general public for new technologies or designs, or advertising and marketing related ideas, memos, drawings, concepts, or other proposals, it does not in principle accept such proposals. If for some reason QINUDE Inc. receives a proposal despite our above-stated policy, QINUDE Inc. will assume that the sender has accepted the following conditions prior to sending the idea:
- QINUDE Inc. assumes no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of the idea
- QINUDE Inc. assumes no obligation to review, evaluate or utilize the idea
- QINUDE Inc. assumes no obligation to pay compensation or the like to the customer who sent the idea or any third party even if QINUDE Inc. releases or publicly announces the idea in part or in full, or a similar product or service
- QINUDE Inc. may freely use the idea sent in as it sees fit. Additionally, the sender exerts no copyright or any other right in relation to the idea
- Downloading Software
When users download software from websites linked to QINUDE Inc.’s website, they are requested to correctly observe all conditions concerning the licensing of such software. QINUDE Inc. accepts no liability in relation to the installation or use of such software.
- Website Related Inquiries
Please direct any inquiries concerning QINUDE Inc.’s website or its links to QINUDE Inc. via this link. (Clicking on the link will launch your email software program.)